Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Comics

As we all know the election is getting closer and closer. That's right we have to decide who would be best for the beloved USA. Well while I am pretty sure I know who I am going to vote for it still nice to look at all the political comics that seem to get popular around this time. This first cartoon is from when McCain chose his running mate Palin. Its pretty funny and some will even get the Monty Python's Flying Circus reference. Check this one out. (for note reason I don't dislike McCain, and I think palin was a great choice, he wants to bring change and that will do it.)












The original site can be found here: http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/9/12&name=Fuzzy

To show I am not bias or what ever tomorrow I will try to post a Obama cartoon. I tired to day but all i could find fast was hateful one and I don't want to post that crap so enjoy this for now.

No comments: