Monday, September 22, 2008

Not funny to day but I think needs to be seen.

Today I think something needs to be seen. I don't really think its funny. It is kind of random and unexpected from Metallica. But this is the new music video for Metallica's new single "The Day that never comes". This is a new song from the new album Death Magnetic. I didn't understand this song at first until I seen the video. It really all makes sense now. For all those that don't think we are doing any thing good in Iraq or Afghanistan check out this video. It shows how nice we have been to them even through all the crap we have taken. But they are right the day will never come if things continue like this in america. We have to beleive that we are doing something good. So please check this video out if nothing else it is a freaking awesome song that I deem awesome enough to Put on the Interandom Blog. ROCK ON METALLICA!!!!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlahvvymkxc

No comments: